Curry Indian Lamb Masala is one of the most popular dishes in India. This easy to use and versatile spice blend is considered a simple but all-purpose curry mix which makes a thick gravy with medium heat. Combined with lamb it produces an intense and richly flavoured curry. By combining traditional Indian spices such as garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, paprika, ginger, panch poran and Australian sea salt you at home can make a well-balanced curry with a mild to medium heat.
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative-free, additive-free, filler-free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Made from imported and local spices; garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, paprika, ginger, panch poran, and Australian sea salt.
How to use:
- Serve with rice or Indian flatbread and Raita salad
- It can be cooked with coconut cream, yogurt, and water
- Goat, beef, or chicken can be used as a substitute for lamb
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- To release the volatile oils in the spices, this blend it best added at the beginning of cooking
- Use as a dry rub over meat before grilling or roasting for an aromatic outer crust
- Sprinkle over veg before roasting in the oven for a twist on a classic
- Replace an array of spices in a dish with this one handy blend
- Combine with oil and fresh herbs for marinating a leg of lamb before slow-roasting for a unique take on a curry dinner
- Replace the lamb in your curry with eggplant cubes for a great vegetarian option
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Curry Indian Lamb
Other names or spelling:
Lamb masala, lamb masalla