Culinary Notes Indian Tandoori is a delicious spice blend made up of Indian herbs and spices. The main purpose of this spice blend is to make the iconic Indian dish tandoori chicken. The mild flavour of this curry blend make it suitable for all the family. The versatile nature of this spice blend lends itself to using with many other meat and vegetarian dishes.
Health benefits: All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative free, additive free, filler free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Ingredients: Made from imported and local spices ; garam masala, paprika, turmeric, chilli powder, fenugreek, caraway, mint and Australian sea salt.
Other names or spellings: Tandoori murgh masala, Tandoori murgh massalla, tandoori masala, tandoori massalla
How to use:
- Combine with yogurt and use to marinate chicken
- This spice blend can also be used to make paneer masala another well-known Indian dish
- This spice is also used for other tandoor (clay oven) based dishes.
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- To release the volatile oils in the spices, this blend it best added at the beginning of cooking
- Use as a dry rub over meat or fish before grilling or roasting for an aromatic outer crust
- Sprinkle over veg before roasting in the oven for a twist on a classic
- Replace an array of spices in a dish with this one handy blend
- Combine with oil and toss through prawns before BBQing
- Brush over zucchini and eggplant slices before grilling for a great vegetarian option
Recipe/product links: Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions Tandoori Seared Tuna and Puy Lentil Salad Tandoori Chicken
Country of Origin: India