West African Satay is inspired by the peanut curries of West Africa. Our satay uses an aromatic blend of spices and herbs to create a versatile curry sauce which can be used for all meats and works well when mixed with yoghurt to make a great satay dipping sauce with bbq meat.
All of our mixtures are full of beneficial spices to your health. They are preservative free, additive free, filler free , low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way and using our spice blends to create the flavour in your dishes is a good way to incorporate the health benefits of beneficial herbs and spices without the calories.
Made from imported and local spices: paprika sweet, mustard seeds black, coriander , cumin , sea salt, chilli kashmiri ground, pepper black ground
basil, rosemary, thyme, rosemary leaves, marjoram leaves, and sage leaves.
How to use:
- Pairs well with chicken, meat and vegetables
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- To release the volatile oils in the spices, this blend it best added at the beginning of cooking
- Use as a dry rub over meat before grilling or roasting for an aromatic outer crust
- Sprinkle over veg before roasting in the oven for a twist on a classic
- Replace an array of spices in a dish with this one handy blend
- Combine with oil to make a great marinade for meat or to brush on zucchini or eggplant before roasting or grilling
- Combine with peanut butter and coconut cream for a great dipping sauce and marinade for chicken skewers
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
West African Chicken Satay