Culinary Notes: With a unique anise/citrus flavour, this ultra-fragrant herb is used predominantly in savoury dishes and pairs particularly well with seafood. We harvest these leaves at their peak and dry them to lock in flavour. Use to flavour soups, stews, pasta and dips in place of fresh herbs.
Health benefits: Dill has many health benefits. It helps to aid in digestion and can be used as a treatment for colic in small children. Dill also contains calcium, manganese, iron and magnesium.
Ingredients: 100% dried Dill Leaf Tips
Country of origin: Turkey
Other names or spelling: Dill weed, Garden Dill, Green Dill Seeds, Anethum
How to use:
- It goes well with chillies, garlic, mustard, cumin, turmeric, and ginger
- Use in dips and dressings, sauces and soups
- Use it in mushrooms, spinach, chicken, poultry, and lamb
- Dill goes well with sour cream or yogurt, cucumber, egg, spinach, rice salads, even boiled potatoes
- It goes well with bread, carrots, corn, cucumber, seafood, tomatoes, and turkey
- It combines well with basil, garlic, mustard, paprika, and parsley
- Use in place of fresh dill, 1:1 ratio
Recipe/product links: Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions Season this with that: a great little guide of which spices go with different foods