Garam Masala translates to 'hot spices' in Hindi and its combination varies depending on the country, village, family or region its in. Our versatile mix is a traditional staple Indian one and contains: cardamom, ginger, fennel, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Garam Masala contains different ingredients, which each of them contains many health benefits. : cardamom, ginger, fennel, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Our versatile mix is a traditional staple Indian one and contains coriander, cardamom, ginger, fennel, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon Ceylon and Cassia, cloves, and nutmeg.
How to use:
- Add at the end of cooking to preserve its flavour or sprinkle over the cooked dishes
- It works well in beef or lamb marinades with lemon juice and mint
- Use it in curries, braises and marinades
- Use in chicken, fish, pork, poultry and vegetables
- Use in Indian dahl, kormas, samosas and tandoori
- Use in sweet dishes as cakes
- Add at the beginning of a dish to impart its flavour, or as a finishing sprinkle on top after blooming in a warm pan until fragrant
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Lebanese Lamb and Chickpea Stew
Slow Cooked Lamb with Lebanese Baharat
Season this with that: A great little guide of which spices go with different foods
Country of origin:
Other names or spelling:
"hot spices", Indian spice blend