Garlic powder has a bitter-sweet flavour and a pungent aroma similar to fresh garlic. However Garlic powder have been roasted and dried and thus have a subtler flavour than fresh garlic.
Garlic has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
100% dried Garlic Powder
Country of Origin:
Other names or spelling:
Clown's Treacle, Poor Man's Treacle, Allium sativum
How to use:
- Use 1 tspn of dried garlic to substitute for 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- Use to prepare garlic salt, garlic vinegar, and garlic potato chips
- Use them for slow cooking as it takes about 20 minutes to release its full flavour
- If there is no liquid in the recipe, soak the garlic flakes for about 15 minutes for later sprinkle to the dish
- Use it similarly as you would use roasted garlic adding a garlic flavour
- They can be rehydrated in boiling water before cooking
- Use to enhance the flavour of savoury dishes
- Use it in curries and casseroles
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Cream of Celeriac Soup
Ham Hock and Lentil Soup