Lightly spicy and tart with a subtle pine aroma, Juniper Berries add a fragrant flavour to sweet and savoury dishes, as well as cocktails. We harvest the berries and their peak ripeness and dry them to lock in their flavour and aroma.
Juniper berries have many health benefits. They have antiseptic and diuretic properties. They can help to treat rheumatism, control blood pressure and support kidney function.
100% dried Whole Juniper Berries
How to Use:
- To release their full flavour crush them before using them.
- Use 3 or 4 berries
- Use them in rich dishes and game meats
- Use in marinades, stuffings, sauces, terrines, meat stews, and in sauerkraut making.
- It pairs well the blends of Herbs de Provence, Italian Herbs, or Mixed Herbs
- Crush and add to your gin and tonic for a beautifully fragrant addition
Country of origin:
Other Names or Spelling:
Juniper Fruits, Juniperus communis