Our Mexican Mole Poblano spice blend is used to make the rich, aromatic chocolatey sauce traditionally used in festive Mexican cooking. (Mole Poblano is pronounced "Mole - ay "). This Mexican sauce is a true delicacy full of the deep rich flavours of cocoa, tomatoes, and the spiciness of this exotic Mole spice blend. Use traditionally to make this delectable sauce or use the spice mix to create a wonderful depth of Mexican flavour in your slow-cooked meat dishes, to add a little kick to your beans, or even sprinkle on some steaks before grilling. This blend has been used in Mexican cooking for eons and we can certainly see why!
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative-free, additive-free, and filler-free. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Made from imported and local ingredients: Ancho chilli, bell peppers, cinnamon, salt, coriander, cloves, thyme, oregano, pepper, and star anise.
How to use:
- Add to marinades or dips
- Make a traditional mole red sauce
- Sprinkle on steaks with olive oil before grilling
- The fruity and acidic characteristics are perfect for slow-cooked meat dishes
- Add direct to dishes dry or infuse in oil
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- To release the volatile oils in the spices, this blend it best added at the beginning of cooking
- Use as a dry rub over meat before grilling or roasting for an aromatic outer crust
- Sprinkle over veg before roasting in the oven for a twist on a classic
- Replace an array of spices in a dish with this one handy blend
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Chicken Mole poblano
Mexican Mole Poblano Sauce
Vegetarian Mole Enchiladas
Slow-Cooked Beef Mole Poblano
Country of Origin: