We harvest our onions at their peak, roast them, chop them, and dry them so you can add a concentrated fragrant, savoury onion flavour super easily! Add flavour to just about any savoury dish - curries, soups, stews, pastas, roasts - you name it!
Onions have many compounds responsible for their aroma and health benefits. The onion can help to increase bone density and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
100% dried Onion Powder
Country of origin:
Central Asia and Middle East
Other names or spelling:
Onion chopped, onion flakes, slices of onion, allium cepa, onion powder, ground onion
How to use:
- Use onion powder for instant flavour in dishes where the texture is not desired.
- Use 1 tablespoon dried to 1/2 fresh diced onion.
- Use to flavour dishes as gravies, stews, meatballs, chilli, sauces and marinades
- Use to flavour cheese sauce, hamburger mix and egg dishes
- Use in creamy vegetable soups, casseroles, dips and salad dressing
- Use to make herb bread and spice blends
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Cream of Celeriac Soup
Japanese Nagano Chicken