Paprika is one of the world's most-used and versatile spices and comes in three variations - sweet, smoky, and hot. Paprika hot, made from peppers, is mostly used in Hungarian cooking. It is the preferred paprika in dishes such as goulash. It has a brown-reddish colour much lighter than sweet paprika and is moderately hot.
Paprika is rich in vitamins and offers many health benefits. It has a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It enhances your health and improves your skin.
100% ground Hot Paprika
Country of origin:
Other names or spelling:
Sweet Paprika, Kulonleges, Hungarian Noble Sweet, Capsicum annum
How to use:
- Use to add flavour and colour casseroles, white cheeses, chilli, egg dishes, marinades, rubs, salads, stews
- Add into curries, sauces and stews
- Combine with salt and olive oil and use as a marinade for meat, veg and seafood
- Pairs well with cumin, curry powder, coriander, sumac, turmeric and fennel
- Its hot heat and pungent flavour means you only need to add 1/2-1tsp at a time then taste as you go