Culinary Notes: Paprika is one of the world's most-used and versatile spices and comes in three variations - sweet, smoky and hot. Smokey Paprika has a vibrant red colour with a warm, silky, and slightly woody capsicum flavour. Our paprika is sourced from Spain and smoked here in Melbourne using traditional oak wood smoke. This ensures that you get a beautiful rich smokey depth of flavour to your dishes every time.
Health benefits: Paprika offers many health benefits. It has a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It enhances your health and improves your skin.
Ingredients: 100% ground Smokey Paprika
Country of origin: Grown in Spain, Packed in Australia
Other names or spelling: Mild Paprika, Smoked Paprika, Pimento, Capsicum annum
How to use:
- For a richer flavour heat paprika in a pan with oil to release before adding to a variety of dishes
- Add to your sauces and spice rubs, or use as a seasoning
- Use it for flavour stews or casseroles
- Is great addition for paellas, pasta, and pizzas
- Use as a garnish in creams
- Good with barbequed meats, roast chicken, or vegetables
- Add 1/2-1tsp at a time and taste as you go
- Combine with salt and olive oil and use as a marinade for meat, veg, and seafood
- Pairs well with cumin, curry powder, coriander, sumac, turmeric, and fennel
Recipe/product links: Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions Mexican Barbecue Pork Ribs roast pork with Spanish spiced beetroot salad. Jamie’s Beautiful Lamb Shanks