Culinary Notes: Paprika is one of the world's most-used and versatile spices and comes in three variations - sweet, smoky and hot. Paprika Sweet is made from ground red pepper has a rich red colour while retaining a mild flavour which complements most savoury dishes. Due to its vibrant colour and full-bodied flavour it is used in many European and Indian dishes.
Health benefits: Paprika offers many health benefits. It has a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It enhances your health and improves your skin.
Ingredients: 100% ground Spanish Sweet Paprika
Country of origin: Grown in Spain, Packed in Australia
Other names or spelling: Sweet Paprika, Kulonleges, Hungarian Noble Sweet, Capsicum annum
How to use:
- To enhance its flavour, it should be heated in oil prior to use
- Add to homemade lamb burgers, sausages, chickpea tagine, and paella
- Use in your sauces, spice rubs, braises, and as a seasoning
- Use it as a garnish for cream sauces and egg dishes
- Use to season and colour rice, stews and soups as goulash
- Mix with other spices and for preparing sausages
- Combine with salt and olive oil and use as a marinade for meat, veg, and seafood
- Pairs well with cumin, curry powder, coriander, sumac, turmeric, and fennel
- Add 1/2-1tsp at a time and taste as you go
Recipe/product links: Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions Mexican Barbecue Pork Ribs Native-Spiced BBQ Kangaroo with Chips