One of the world's most popular, well-known herbs, Parsley adds a subtle herby, fresh sweetness to so many dishes. Pasta, soups, stews, curries, salads, and especially seafood, this ultra-versatile herb adds freshness to just about anything!
Parsley is a rich source of anti-oxidant nutrients and includes vitamin A, vitamin C vitamin E, iron, and calcium.
100% dried Parsley Flakes
Country of origin:
Other names or spelling:
Curled Parsley, Flat Leaf Parsley, Maydanoz, Petroselinum crispum.
How to use:
- Use to add colour and flavour to pasta sauces, tomato soups, stock, stews, stuffing, casseroles and risotto
- It can be used in herb butter to accompany warm bread
- Sprinkle generously to savoury dishes
- Use 1tbsp of dried in place of 1 handful of fresh parsley leaves
- Add in the cooking process or as a finishing garnish over dishes
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Season this with that: a great little guide of what spices go with different foods