Culinary Notes: A delicate combination of cracked black pepper, lemon peel, citric acid, bell peppers, parsley, onion, garlic, and turmeric, this unique blend is the perfect balance of zest, warmth, sweetness, and umami. This versatile seasoning is perfect for use on fish or seafood but can be used to flavour just about anything in place of regular black pepper.
Ingredients: Lemon Pepper is a lovely blend of cracked black pepper, lemon peel, citric acid, bell peppers, parsley, onion, garlic, and turmeric.
Other names or spelling: Lemon pepper, pepper lemon seasoning
How to use:
- Use at the stove, on the grill, or on the table instead of salt and pepper
- Great to use in fish filets, poultry, seafood, and chicken
- Sprinkle on eggs, sliced tomatoes, pork, veal, steak, hamburgers, or tofu
- Use to flavour potatoes or pumpkin
- Great on chunky chips
- Add to green or side salads, dressing, and vegetables
- Use to make herb butter
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- Best used at the end of cooking for a zesty finishing seasoning