Culinary Notes: Pepper Mill Mix is a blend of pink, green, white and black whole peppercorns, which produce beautiful colours. The pepper is noted for its strong aromatic pungency. This exotic blend complements most dishes with its amazing flavours due to each of the different peppercorn taste.
Health benefits: Pepper has Piperine compounds that improve the digestion and calms nausea. Also, it is known to have anti-inflammatory, carminative, anti-flatulent properties.
Ingredients: Premium blend of dried Whole Black, Red, White and Green Peppercorns
Other names or spelling: Melange of peppercorns, pepper mill mix, mixed peppercorns, four mix blend peppercorns
How to use:
- For slow-cooked dishes add one or two teaspoons
- Grind over food as red meats
- Use to add flavour to soups and casseroles
- Use it as a substitute of black or white pepper
- Add whole into dishes and remove before serving or grind in a mortar and pestle or pepper grinder to taste
Country of origin: India