Pink peppercorns come from a Shinus species of tree, they have a soft, sweet, fruity flavor much like the Juniper Berry. Native to both Peru and Brazil, pink peppercorns are best-used whole, not ground.
Aids in digestion and immunity building with anti-inflammatory properties.
100% dried Whole Pink Peppercorns
Pink Peppercorns are members of the same botanical family as cashews
Other names or spelling:
Pink Pepper, Brazilian pepper, Pepper Rose, Christ berry, Schinus terebinthifolius
How to use:
- Best used whole, not ground like their other pepper family members
- Use through fresh salads for a sweet peppery burst
- Their sweet, delicate flavour pairs perfectly with fish
- Use in a cream sauce with salmon or pasta
- A perfect garnish for pasta or risotto dishes
- Sprinkle over crispy-skinned roast chicken
- Can be substituted for black pepper at a 1:1 ratio