Culinary Notes: Combining the bold, unique flavour of Charcoal Sea Salt and the classic umami, saltiness of White Sea Salt flakes, this unusual and visually striking seasoning is a super-special one that's unlike any of your other seasoning salts!
Health benefits: Sea salt provides many health benefits due to its content of vital minerals. It is a source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, and iodine.
Ingredients: Australian Black and White Sea Salt Flakes.
How to use:
- It is excellent as a condiment too, particularly good in salads and on fruit
- Try it on tofu, roast veggies, sandwiches or just about any other vegan dish
- It is exceptional on meats, sashimi, roast veggies, or as a seasoning for homemade bread or pretzels
- It's a perfect addition to a Caprese salad, frittata, or fresh veggies like tomatoes or cucumber, and over fruit
- It is at its best when paired with pork, fish, eggplant, potatoes, scallops, kale, buttered popcorn and avocado
Recipe/product links: Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions guide on how to season your food
Country of origin: Australia
Other names or spelling: Flaked sea salt, sea salt, the flower of salt, sal del mare, sale Marino, sea salt flakes black, black sea salt, black salt flakes, black salt, charcoal sea salt, charcoal salt flakes, charcoal salt