Culinary Notes: With both a unique, bold flavour and striking colour, Charcoal Sea Salt makes a wonderful and unusual finishing seasoning for both sweet and savoury dishes and rimming cocktail glasses.
Health benefits: Charcoal sea salt provides many health benefits due to its content of vital minerals. It is a source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, and iodine.
Ingredients: 100% Australian Charcoal Sea Salt Flakes.
Country of origin: Australia.
Other names or spelling: Sea salt flakes black, black sea salt, black salt flakes, black salt, charcoal sea salt, charcoal salt flakes, charcoal salt.
How to use:
- It is a central ingredient in chaats, chutneys, raitas and many other savoury Indian foods
- It is excellent as a condiment too, particularly good in salads and on fruit
- Try it on tofu, roast veggies, sandwiches or just about any other vegan dish
- It is exceptional on meats, sashimi, roast veggies, or as a seasoning for homemade bread or pretzels
- It's a perfect addition to a Caprese salad, frittata, or fresh veggies like tomatoes or cucumber, and over fruit
- It is also fantastic as a garnish: sprinkle it around the edge of a white plate at a dinner party, or coat the rim of a cocktail glass
- It is at its best when paired with pork, fish, eggplant, potatoes, scallops, kale, buttered popcorn and avocado
Recipe/product links: Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions guide on how to season your food