A delicate combination of Indian spices and French aromatics, this soft blend is used to make the wonderfully fragrant French Vadouvan Curry. Used with meat or veg, this beautifully subtle-yet-complex blend will tantalise your taste buds. The versatile flavours in this blend can be used for many more things than just curry - sprinkle, rub, marinate - click on our 'How to use' section for serving suggestions and recipe ideas.
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative free, additive free, filler free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Made from imported and local spices; turmeric, fenugreek, cumin, black pepper, sea salt, cardamom, mustard seeds black, garlic, cayenne, cloves, nutmeg, onion and curry leaves.
Other names or spelling:
French masala curry
How to use:
- This versatile curry powder can be added to almost everything. Use it in dip for chips, vinaigrettes, curried chicken salad and meat rubs
- Use to flavour vegetables and grains. Also, used to enhance flavours of lamb, chicken, goat, shrimp, fish and tangy yogurts.
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- To release the volatile oils in the spices, this blend it best added at the beginning of cooking
- Use as a dry rub over meat before grilling or roasting for an aromatic outer crust
- Sprinkle over veg before roasting in the oven for a twist on a classic
- Replace an array of spices in a dish with this one handy blend
Recipe/ product links:
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Cream of Celeriac Soup with Vadouvan Spices
Chicken Vadouvan Curry
Country of Origin: