Culinary Notes: Made from sun-dried & ground pure vanilla beans, Vanilla Bean Powder can be used in a range of sweet and savoury dishes to impart a buttery, floral, caramel-like vanilla flavour. Grown in equatorial regions of the world, vanilla beans are harvested from the vanilla orchid that flowers once a year. Our beans are hand-selected and graded before drying and grinding, and are of pure Grade-A quality. Grade-A beans appear darker in colour than Grade-B and have a much richer aroma and flavour.
Health Benefits: Vanilla contains essentials oils, vitamins, and minerals. It contains small amounts of B-complex, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, riboflavin, and vitamin B-6. These vitamins help the nervous system function and regulating body metabolism. Vanilla also contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron, and zinc.
- 100% pure ground vanilla beans
- Packed in Australia from 100% imported products
Country of Origin: Product of Indonesia
How to Use:
- As it's flavour is so concentrated, only a small amount at a time is needed
- Add a dash to your morning porridge for an instant vanilla hit
- Use in place of vanilla extract or whole vanilla beans
- Add a small dash to your coffee or chai for a subtle vanilla flavour
- Make homemade vanilla ice cream, custard or yoghurt
- Make vanilla-scented stewed stone fruits or berries for a delicious dessert
- Use in cakes, cookies or any sweet baked goods
- Add to savoury curries or slow-cooks to impart a unique flavour