Vanilla sugar is traditionally used in desserts, sauces, coffee, cakes and tea, but this aromatic sweet blend can be used in just about anything! This super-fragrant sweet seasoning adds such a beautiful sweetness and its subtle vanilla aroma and flavour is the perfect addition to desserts and sweet dishes.
Made from imported and local spices: sugar and vanilla bean pods.
Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Pod, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla planifolia, Fructus Vanillae, Vanille(French), Vanille (German), Vaniglia (Italian), Vainilla (Spanish)
How to use:
- Sprinkle on cookies, muffins, cakes and biscuits
- Use on cut-up fruit, especially good with strawberries or when cooking with fruits
- Used in baking and candy-making, especially in ice-cream
- Sprinkle for coffee and hot chocolate
- Use as you would regular sugar
- Use to rim your glasses for sweet fruity cocktails
Country of origin:
Italian, european and australian origins.