- An order by you is an offer by you to purchase a particular product at the price and delivery charges specified in the details of that order. The order must contain your name, email address, shipping address, credit card number and the expiry date of your credit card so your order can be processed and fulfilled. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All personal details provided by you are treated as strictly confidential at all times.
The Spice People reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, this includes but is not limited to: an error in the price or the product description posted on the site or the unavailability of a product. There may be an instance where The Spice People cannot fulfill your order; if this occurs, you will be notified at earliest convenience and your contract with The Spice People will be void. Contracts are only viable once your order has been confirmed and payment accepted.
- Prices and Products
- All prices and delivery costs on our website are quoted in Australian dollars. Information on prices and availability of products and delivery charges are stipulated and maintained by The Spice People’s website. The Spice People therefore cannot guarantee that all details are current at the time of issue. Prices, availability of products and delivery charges may change at any time and are subject to availability. If a pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we are under no obligation to provide a product to you at the incorrect price, even after we have accepted your order. Payments must be made via PayPal service or Direct Bank Transfer. If paying by DBT, your order will not be processed and packed until funds have cleared.
- Shipping Costs
- We offer a flat rate standard shipping fee of $7.95 and express shipping fee of $12.75. We offer free standard shipping on all orders that exceed $69.00.
- The Spice People will maintain ownership of the products you order until a full and legitimate payment is received. The Spice People personally pick and dispatch each product you receive and accept liability for product defects and delivery issues.
- Whilst The Spice People endeavors to meet the scheduled delivery time, we cannot always guarantee it due to circumstances beyond our immediate control. The Spice People will not have any liability to you if any part of your order fails to satisfy in whole or in part the scheduled delivery time.
Online orders are dispatched each weekday using Australia Post, either Express Post or standard as per order instructions and payment. In the event of a public holiday or need for a close of business on Monday, orders will be dispatched at the next available business day. Delivery times are then 1 to 10 business days depending on your location within Australia and Australia Post delivery times.
International Orders are sent via Australia Post International Parcels, and delivery is typically 5 – 15 business days. When placing orders for spices from countries other than Australia, it is the responsibility of the customer placing the order to determine whether the said goods are subject to any import restrictions or incur additional fees.
- Returns and Refunds
- The Spice People accepts returns and will fully refund any order, less the cost of freight, returned to The Spice People within 4 weeks of date of delivery. Product within the order must be unopened to receive the refund.
If you return a product to us, we will examine it and will notify you of your eligibility for a refund within a reasonable period of time. If you are eligible for a refund, we will usually refund you as soon as we can by the same method you used to pay originally.