Indian Tandoori is a delicious spice blend made up of Indian herbs and spices. The main purpose of this spice blend is to make the iconic Indian dish tandoori chicken. The mild flavour of this curry blend make it suitable for all the family. The versatile nature of this spice blend lends itself to using with many other meat and vegetarian dishes.
- Combine with yogurt and use to marinade chicken.
- This spice blend can also be used to make paneer masala another well-known Indian item.
- This spice is also used for other tandoor (clay oven) based dishes.
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative free, additive free, filler free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Recipe/ product links:
How to use:
- Use 28g of curry Indian Tandoori spice for 1kg chicken or 500g tuna steaks.
- This spice blend has a low salt content.
Made from imported and local spices including; garam masala, paprika, turmeric, chilli powder, fenugreek, caraway, mint and Australian sea salt.
Other names or spellings: Tandoori murgh masala, Tandoori murgh massalla, tandoori masala, tandoori massalla