This aromatic and textural combination of roasted hazelnuts, raw ground almonds, pistachios, sesame seeds, cumin, coriander, sumac, za'atar, thyme, lemon myrtle and salt, is a unique Aussie native take on one of the Middle East's most renowned spice blends. Used as a main flavour base for meat or veg, or sprinkled on top as a finishing flavour and textural touch, this versatile blend adds flavour to just about anything!
All of our blends are full of beneficial spices to your health. They areAll of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative free, additive free, filler free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Made from imported and local ingredients; hazelnuts, almonds, pistachio, sesame seeds, cumin, lemon myrtle, coriander, sumac, thyme, za'atar and sea salt.
How to use:
- Combine with olive oil to make a delicious dip for bread or dressing for salads
- Sprinkle over roasted vegetables, pasta and feta cheese
- Use to flavour lamb, chicken, and fish
- Use it as a seasoning or spice rub on meat or veg before grilling or roasting
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- Sprinkle over veg before roasting in the oven for a twist on a classic
- Replace an array of spices in a dish with this one handy blend
- Sprinkle over eggs at breakfast
- Combine with smashed avocado and feta for a delicious dip or spread for toast
- Wonderful sprinkled over grilled eggplant or zucchini
- Combine with plain yoghurt to make a yummy dip for chips, pita or fresh veggies
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Egyptian DukkahÂ Orginal
Egyptian Dukkah Crusted Lamb Cutlets
Other names or spelling:
Duqqa, du'ah, do'a