Garlic granules have a bitter-sweet, fragrant flavour and a pungent aroma similar to fresh garlic. Add a fragrant, sweet garlic flavour instantly without the need to always have fresh, perishable garlic on hand.
Garlic has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
100% dried Garlic Granules
Country of Origin:
Other Names or Spelling:
Clown's Treacle, Poor Man's Treacle, Allium sativum
How to Use:
- Use 1 tsp of dried garlic to substitute for 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- Use to prepare garlic salt, garlic vinegar, and garlic potato chips
- Use them for slow cooking as it takes about 20 minutes to release its full flavour
- If there is no liquid in the recipe, soak the garlic flakes for about 15 minutes for later sprinkle into the dish
- Use it similarly as you would use roasted garlic adding a garlic flavour
- They can be rehydrated in boiling water before cooking
- Use to enhance the flavour of savoury dishes
- Use it in curries and casseroles
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Cream of Celeriac Soup
Ham Hock and Lentil Soup
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where Can I buy granulated garlic?
You can easily buy granulated garlic from the spices section at your nearest grocery store or simply order it online from our website.
2. Are garlic granules the same as powdered garlic?
Both products are made from chopped, dehydrated, and ground garlic, but granulated garlic has a coarser texture, while garlic powder has a fine texture just like flour.
3. Are garlic granules as good as fresh garlic?
Garlic granules do lack some advantages of fresh garlic. However, no one can deny the number of health benefits it has to offer.
4. How do you use garlic granules?
You can use it as a spicy rub for meat or roasted potatoes. Its versatile sweet and strong flavours work well with savoury dishes giving off a crispy aroma.