Italian Spaghetti herbs are an aromatic and classic blend of chilli flakes, parsley, rosemary, oregano leaves and roasted garlic which makes for a particularly delicious pasta sauce. This dried herb blend has an authentic Italian fragrance.
Culinary Notes :
- Mix 1 tbls Italian herbs with 2 tbls of flour to coat chicken schnitzels, or spaghetti meat balls before frying,
- Sprinkle mixture onto roast vegetables, chunky fries or add 1 tblspn to soups, stews and casseroles.
- Crush the herbs and sprinkle over the food before baking
- Use it in pasta dishes, pizza, lasagne, spaghetti and tomato sauce
- Add to capsicum and eggplant
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative free, additive free, filler free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Recipe/ product links:
Made from imported and local ingredients including; oregano, rosemary, parsley, garlic and chillies crushed.
Other names or spelling: Italian herb blend, Italian herb