Traditionally, a Mixed Herb blend is comprised of only sage, marjoram and thyme, however, we have added basil and rosemary for a new modern twist. It has a great, fresh and delicate flavour and floral aroma and is a convenient way to add a complex array of flavours to a dish.
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative-free, additive-free, filler-free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Made from imported and local ingredients including; thyme, sage, marjoram, rosemary, and basil.
Other names or spelling:
Dried mixed herbs, Mediterranean herbs
How to use:
- Add them towards the end of cooking to retain its flavour
- Use to flavour poultry, casseroles, stuffing and meat dishes such as meatballs
- Use to flavour pasta sauces, bread, marinades, butter, salad dressings and vinegar
- Use in vegetables, omelettes and cheese dishes
- Add a tsp to olive oil and balsamic for an easy delicious dressing
- 1tbsp of dried mixed herbs is the equivalent of 1 large handful of fresh herbs
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
West African Satay