Ground Pepper is an absolute staple spice in almost every pantry across the world. The ground form is used in marinades, sauces, and spice blends as it integrates very seamlessly. It has a woody flavour with a spicy heat.
Pepper has Piperine compounds that improve digestion and calms nausea. Also, it is known to have anti-inflammatory, carminative, anti-flatulent properties.
100% Ground Black Peppercorns
Country of origin:
Other names or spelling:
Black Pepper, White Pepper, Green Pepper, Pink Pepper, Piper nigrum
How to use:
- Use it in traditional salt and pepper shakers in the table
- Add to salad dressing, strawberries and pineapple
- Add to egg dishes, soups, stocks, sauces, marinades and stews
- Use to flavour meats, poultry and fish
- Use to flavour dips, salsas and cold sauces
- Its spicy, hot flavour means only 1/4-1/2tsp is needed to add a big impact