Pepper Lemon is a lovely blend of pepper, lemon peel, citric acid and herbs and spices. This classic blend has a citrus flavour that can be used as an everyday cooking to add flavour to any fresh and cooked dishes. It can be sprinkled onto fish, chicken or vegetables. Perfect for adding a zesty warm kick to dishes. A great alternative to regular black pepper for a bit of a different unique flavour. Add into dishes and sauces or simply use to sprinkle on top as a seasoning. Whip into softened butter to make a delicious lemony herb butter perfect for basting roast chicken in or just spread on a warm piece of toast for a snack or side to any meal. Stir through a cream sauce and add to pasta.
Culinary Notes :
- Use at the stove, on the grill or on the table instead of salt and pepper
- Great to use in fish filets, poultry, seafood and chicken
- Sprinkle on eggs, sliced tomatoes, pork, veal, steak, hamburgers or tofu
- Use to flavour potatoes or pumpkin
- Great on chunky chips.
- Add to green or side salads, dressing and vegetables
- Use to make herb butter
Lemon Pepper is a lovely blend of cracked black pepper, lemon peel, citric acid, bell peppers, parsley, onion, garlic, and turmeric.
Other names or spelling: lemon pepper, pepper lemon seasoning