Smoked chilli seasoning is definitely a salt that is big on flavour. It has just the right amount of heat and smokey tones to get most barbecue fanatics excited. The combination of kosher style salt, chilli, garlic and pepper which is then smoked with oak wood adds a real burst of umami flavour and can be added to any dish where you want a greater flavour. We use kosher style salt because it is better at carrying these strong flavours than regular sea salt.
Culinary Notes :
- Combine with other spices and use to grill fish, salmon, chicken and bbq pork
- Use for everyday cooking
- Use sparingly in sweet dishes
- Use in homemade pizza, spaghetti
- Sprinkle over cucumber and sauces
- Sprinkle over roast vegetables such as sweet potatoes
- Use as a substitute for bacon flavour, using with eggs or salad
Smoked kosher salt has many health benefits due to its mineral content. It is source of sodium and calcium. It regulates muscle contractions, aids digestion and helps to control blood pressure.
Made from imported and local spices; sea salt, chillies crushed , garlic granules , pepper black cracked , mesquite smoke powder and oregano leaves
Other names or spelling: kosher salt, smoked kosher salt