Culinary Notes :
With just the right amount of heat and smokey tones to get most barbecue fanatics excited, this combination of kosher style salt, chilli, garlic and pepper which is then smoked with oak wood adds a real burst of umami flavour. This versatile seasoning can be added to just about any dish to add a salty, spicy, savoury flavour.
Smoked kosher salt has many health benefits due to its mineral content. It is source of sodium and calcium. It regulates muscle contractions, aids digestion and helps to control blood pressure.
Made from imported and local spices; sea salt, chillies crushed , garlic granules , pepper black cracked , mesquite smoke powder and oregano leaves.
How to use:
- Combine with other spices and use to grill fish, salmon, chicken and bbq pork
- Use for everyday cooking
- Use sparingly in sweet dishes
- Use in homemade pizza, spaghetti
- Sprinkle over cucumber and sauces
- Sprinkle over roast vegetables such as sweet potatoes
- Use as a substitute for bacon flavour, using with eggs or salad
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Smoky Chilli Scrambled Eggs
Smoky-Chilli Chicken Skewers with Lemon Mayo
The Ultimate Smoky-Chilli Beef Burgers
Smoky, Spicy Pulled Eggplant
Smoky Chilli and Maple-Glazed Chicken Breasts
Other names or spelling:
Kosher salt, smoked kosher salt