How to use:
- Use to flavour tea, marinades, and soups
- Use star anise in baking, meat rubs, and bbq sauce
- Use star anise in fruit compotes and jams and syrup recipes
- Add flavour to stewed compotes of fruit when placed in whole during cooking
- Add a star anise into the chicken or duck to get the spicy sweet Chinese flavour
- Add to Indian stews and curries
- Add whole when cooking rice for pulaos and biryanis
- Use in in confectionery, to impart a mild sweetness and spicy flavour
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Cleansing Vietnamese Beef Stew
How to Select:
Try to select high quality star anise whole that is not broken, with its distinctive aroma and its dark reddish brown colour. Store Star Anise Whole in an airtight container, in a cool, dark place away from heat and light for up to two years.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.