This delicate blend of super-fragrant herbs and the addition of sweet lavender is a classic taste of French cuisine. Used in soups, stews, roasts, and even sweet dishes, this versatile blend adds a sweet herby aroma and flavour to so many dishes.
One taste transforms you to the fields of Provence.
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative free, additive free, filler free and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Made from imported and local ingredients; marjoram, thyme, tarragon, basil, rosemary, fennel, lavender, bay leaves and sage.
How to Use:
- Add in the middle of the cooking process to infuse the flavours but not overcook the delicate herbs
- Use in stews, soups casseroles and sauces
- Use to flavour gravies, fresh vegetables, roast meats, fish, olives and potatoes
- It goes well with chicken, salads and games
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- Use a small amount to add a subtle herby aroma and flavour to your custards or lemon curd for a twist on a classic
- Sprinkle over a whole chicken before roasting for a beautiful herby crisp skin
- Add a tsp to olive oil for a herby dressing
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Chicken Herbs de Provence
Country of Origin:
Other Names or Spelling:
Herbs de provence
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can you buy herbs de Provence?
You can easily find Herbs de Provence in the nearest grocery store or simply order it online from our website.
2. What can I substitute for herbs de Provence?
There isn’t exactly one herb that blends well with its taste. You can mix a few pinches savoury, marjoram, fennel seeds, thyme, bay leaf, rosemary and rosemary.
3. What is the difference between Italian seasoning and herbs de Provence?
Italian seasoning is a spice blend from Italy, whereas Herbs de Provence is from France. Both seasonings contain similar ingredients except for basil and lavender.