One of the most versatile herb blends, Italian Spaghetti Herbs can be added to sauces, stews, soups, dressings, roasts or BBQs - you name it! Fragrant, aromatic, and super-flavourful this blend can replace an array of herbs in your pantry.
All of our blends are full of spices that are beneficial to your health. They are preservative-free, additive-free, filler-free, and contain low or zero salt. The intense flavour from our spice blends means a little goes a long way.
Garlic, Oregano, rosemary, chillies, parsley.
This is a salt free blend
Country of origin:
Blended and Packed in Australia from local and imported ingredients
Other names or spelling:
Italian herb blend, Italian herb, tuscany seasoning
How to use:
- Mix 1 tbsp Italian herbs with 2 tbsp of flour to coat chicken schnitzels, or spaghetti meatballs before frying,
- Sprinkle mixture onto roast vegetables, chunky fries, or add 1 tbsp to soups, stews, and casseroles.
- Crush the herbs and sprinkle over the food before baking
- Use it in pasta dishes, pizza, lasagne, spaghetti, and tomato sauce
- Add to capsicum and eggplant before BBQing
- Use 1tbsp to 500g of protein
- Use as a dry rub over meat before grilling or roasting for an aromatic outer crust
- Replace an array of spices in a dish with this one handy blend
Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions
Classic Italian Spaghetti Meatballs