Culinary Notes: With a deep, rich smoky flavour, Chipotle Chillies are one of Mexico's most well-known flavours. Add to slow cooks, stews, soups, and chillies for a wonderfully nutty, spicy flavour. We harvest the chillies at their peak ripeness then dry them to lock in the best, most authentic chipotle flavour.
Health benefits: Smoked Chipotle Chilli has many health benefits and good source of vitamins and minerals. It helps to reduce blood pressure, protect against heart disease, aid in weight loss, clear up various respiratory conditions, and defend against intestinal diseases. It also contains capsaicin, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, and dietary fiber, as well as vitamin A, K, C, B6, and potassium.
Ingredients: 100% Whole Smoked Chipotle Chillies
Country of origin: Mexico
Other names or spelling: Aji, Red Pepper, Mild Chillies, Hot Chillies, Fruity Chillies, chili ahumado
How to use:
- Smoked Chipotle Chilli Whole is most commonly used in stews, bbq rubs or rice dishes, but have also become popular in desserts such as chilli chocolate brownies
- To use, soak the whole chilli in hot water for 20 min, de-stem & deseed before using
- Use it to add a smoky flavour to sauces
- Add a whole Smoked Chipotle Chilli to a pot of beans and cook on the stove top to add a great depth of flavour
- Use Mexican Smoked Chipotle Chilli Whole to make chipotle sauce
- Remove the seeds and blend it to a fine powder for dusting over slices of vegetables before roasting them
Recipe/product links: Click below or scan the QR code on the back of your product packet to find recipes and how-to-use instructions chipotle chilli bbq sauce how to rehydrate chillies Chipotle Chocolate Brownies